GUANGZHOU SINTA ABRASIVES CO., LTD founded in 1997. After years of development, we has become a specialized company for cutting ,grinding and polishing products. We created a middle-class brand SANTU and a high-end brand KINGSBA, hot-selling products at home and abroad. With the development and growth, we established the second company FOSHAN SENTA ABRASIVES CO., LTD in 2011.
To make sure you have the right disc for the right job, we disply the following icons on our products kingsba.
Before use, carefully read the safety guide for the proper use.
1. Always handle and store cutting wheels carefully.Cutting wheel suppliers should be stacked horizontally and flat , preferably on a steel base plate.
2. Always visually inspect all cutting wheels before mounting for possible damage in transportation.
3. Always use a safety guard and ensure that it is correctly positioned and securely fitted. It should cover at least one half of the wheel and protect the operator in the unlikely event of a wheel breakage.
NON-REINFORCED CUTTING-OFF WHEELS SHOULD ONLY BE USED ON FIXED MACHINES AND SHOULD BE CORRECTLY GUARDED.
4. Always switch “OFF” the power at supply source and / or remove the plug from the socket before changing the wheel.
5. Always ensure that the spindle speed of the machine does not exceed the operating speed marked on the wheel.
6. Always use the correct cutting wheel mounting flages and ensure that they are undamaged, clean, and free from burrs.
7. Allow newly mounted cutting wheels to run at operating speed, with the guard in place, for a reasonable time before cutting or grinding.
8. Always wear EYE PROTECTION.
9. Always wear appropriate safety clothing such as DUST MASK, GLOVES, EAR PROTECTION, OVERALLS AND SAFETY SHOES.
10. Always have machine speeds checked regularly, especially after maintenance or repair. Machines fitted with speed control devices(Governors), must be properly maintained at all times.
11. Check tension of driving belts , where fitted, on a regular basis. Belts must be kept tight to ensure full power transmission.
12. Always secure the work piece firmly while it is being cut or grind.
13. Put portable machines in suitable cradles, when not being used, to avoid damage to the wheel.
14. Always use a portable machine in a comfortable position, where the work piece is well balanced and the machine is well supported.
15. Grind at an angle above 30 degrees to the work piece with a depressed center wheel.
16. Keep the working area around cutting and grinding operations clear. It is very dangerous if an operator trips and falls with an operating machine in his hands.